In the new content update, you can continue your adventure through the Dragon Isles and defeat enemies in Zaralek Cavern.
Discover the mysteries of the Black Dragonflight, meet new allies, discover treasures, and more.
The champions of Azeroth must go into darkness and prevent the crucible’s power from falling into the wrong hands.
Encounter nine bosses like Kazzara, The Vigilant Steward, Echo of Neltharion, and more.
Get unique bonuses to your class abilities by collecting the Crucible armor set.
The update also introduces a new upgrade system that replaces many of the current upgrade systems like Valor and Storm Gear.
In this guide, you’ll learn how to do the A Worthy Ally: Loamm Niffen quest in World of Warcraft: Dragonflight (WoW).
How to Do A Worthy Ally: Loamm Niffen Quest in WoW Dragonflight
To do the A Worthy Ally: Loamm Niffen Quest in WoW Dragonflight, you need to earn 1,500 Loamm Niffen reputation.
To do this, you need to complete world quests and other quests like Expedition Effervesta and Suss Out The Imposter.
Here’s how to gain reputation fast (expand the screenshots above):
- World Quests: Complete the 12 world quests (including dragon-riding daily quests).
- Other Quests: After clearing the world quests, go to /way 54.68 54.80 and complete the quests there (from Effervesta and Elder Honeypelt).
- Expedition Effervesta: After completing the quests above, go to /way 54.69 54.73, talk to Aurantia, and complete the Expedition Effervesta quest.
- Suss Out The Imposter: After completing Expedition Effervesta, talk to Aurantia, and complete the Suss Out The Imposter quest (Gift of the High Redolence – 1,000 reputation).
- Hermit’s Hovel: Go to Hermit’s Hovel, talk to Yarren, and complete all of his quests (1,000 reputation).
Once you have 1,500 reputation, go back to Mimuup and turn in the A Worthy Ally: Loamm Niffen quest.
The quest rewards are Scentsational Niffen Treasures which contain a Splintered Spark of Shadowflame.
How to Do All Terrain Snail Quest in WoW Dragonflight
How to Do Glimmerfish Before It’s Gone in WoW Dragonflight