In Gotham Knights, Batman is dead and a new large, criminal underworld has taken over Gotham City.
It’s now up to the Batman Family to protect Gotham, save its citizens, instill discipline in its cops, and fear its criminals.
The 4 knights are Batgirl, Nightwing, Red Hood, and Robin.
In the game, you can solve mysteries that link the city’s history and defeat powerful villains.
Some quests and objectives like “Find a way to activate the mechanism” are hard to complete because their hints can be vague.
It’s an open-world, action RPG set in a dynamic and interactive Gotham City.
You can play solo or co-op mode and stop criminal activity when you find it.
In this guide, you’ll learn how to find a way to activate the mechanism in Powers Club in Gotham Knights.
How to find a way to activate the mechanism in Gotham Knights
To find a way to activate the mechanism in Gotham Knights, you need to follow the wires and open the door to the building.
After that, go inside the building and use your AR scan to scan a book and a sculpture.
Lastly, follow the activated wires and activate them to complete the quest.
Here’s a 5-step guide (expand the screenshots above):
- Follow the wires, open the door, and go inside the building.
- Defeat the enemies in the building.
- Use your AR scan to scan a book on a bookshelf under a staircase and flip the switch.
- Use your AR scan to scan a sculpture and press the button.
- Follow the activated wires, open the door, go outside the building, and activate the wires.
After you’ve activated the wires, a new path will be unlocked.
Your new objective is to follow the blood trail.