Journey to each of the Nine Realms to search for Answers with Kratos and Atreus.
Face powerful enemies like Norse gods and monsters and explore mythical landscapes.
Kratos must choose between breaking free of his past or getting chained by the feat of repeating his mistakes.
Use the Leviathan Axe, Blades of Chaos, and Guardian Shield to fight.
Kratos must battle gods and monsters across Nine Realms to protect his family.
The realms contain perilous and stunning landscapes that Kratos and Atreus have to journey through to search for answers.
In this guide, you’ll learn how to find and open Althjof’s Rig Legendary Chest in God of War Ragnarok.
How to find Althjof’s Rig Legendary Chest in God Of War Ragnarok
To find Althjof’s Rig Legendary Chest in God of War Ragnarok, go to Svartalfheim and navigate northwest of the Bay of Bounty.
Once you’re there, you need to complete an elevator puzzle to unlock the chest.
Here is the full process (expand the screenshots above):
- Go to the upper platform and blow up the two barrels.
- Make your way to the other platform, kick the chains, and climb down.
- Jump to the other platform and interact with the wheel.
- Turn the wheel until the platform with a red object reaches the top.
- Head back to the previous platform by climbing up the chains.
- Use your blades to attach to the red object, and use your blades again to destroy the wall with a blue symbol.
- Go right and open Althjof’s Rig Legendary Chest.
The process to get to the chest is quite challenging because there are multiple steps.
When you loot the chest, you’ll get Njord’s Tempest, a light runic attack.
Here’s its description, “A rapidly Spinning Melee Attack that clears out surrounding enemies and deals significant damage”.
How to Open Radsvinn’s Rig Rune Chest in God of War Ragnarok
How to “Place Sigils on river objects and brambles” in God of War Ragnarok