Are you looking to complete the Bag ‘Em and Tag ‘Em mission in DMZ?
Warzone 2 has multiple missions that you can complete for rewards.
To check your missions, you need to open the “Faction Missions” menu.
Missions can be obtained from three factions including Legion, White Lotus, and Black Mous.
Your starting faction is Legion, and each faction has missions from various tiers.
The tiers include tier 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5 DMZ missions (the higher the tier, the better the reward).
After you’ve completed a mission, you’ll get its rewards and unlock higher-tier missions.
The rewards you can get are bonus XP, weapon blueprints, and other missions.
How to do the Bag ‘Em and Tag ‘Em mission in Warzone 2 DMZ
To do the Bag ‘Em and Tag ‘Em mission in Warzone 2 DMZ, you need to eliminate 4 online players and loot 4 Dog Tags from them.
After that, you must go to Rohan Oil and loot 2 Black Mous Intel from shelves, couches, tables, etc.
1. Loot Dog Tags from 4 players
- Eliminate 4 online players and they’ll drop a loot backpack.
- Open the loot backpacks and loot the dog tags on the far left of the inventory.
Tip #1: If your teammate goes down, you can access their backpack while reviving them and take their dog tag.
Tip #2: You can loot a dog tag from any dead player.
Tip #3: You don’t have to extract 4 dog tags in one run—you can do them one at a time.
2. Loot 2 Black Mous Intel
- Navigate to Rohan Oil and go inside the small buildings nearby (expand the first screenshot above).
- Look for Black Mous Intels inside the small buildings and loot 4 of them.
Tip #1: The Black Mous Intels can be found in plain sight on shelves, tables, and couches.
Tip #2: The Black Mous Intels will not be in bags, lockers, or cupboards.