NBA 2K23 is one of the most anticipated NBA games.
In NBA 2K23, you can rise to the occasion and discover your full potential.
Showcase your talent in MyCAREER and prove yourself against the best players in the world.
You can build your own dynasty in MyGM or MyLEAGUE.
The game is available on multiple platforms including PS4, PS5, Xbox, Nintendo Switch, and Steam for PC.
Having the best build for your character is important because it improves your gameplay.
A build in the game is the center build in NBA 2K23.
In this guide, you’ll learn the best center build in NBA 2K23 for your character including its body settings and attributes.
Best Center Build in NBA 2K23
- First Name: Any
- Last Name: Any
- Position: Center / Power Forward
- Handedness: Right
- Jersey Number: Any
Body Settings – Center Build
Various combinations of Height, Weight, and Wingspan can affect your MyPLAYER’s maximum attribute potential in different ways. Your height plays a heavy role in determining which badges you will eventually be able to equip, and where they’re tiered.
- Height: 6’8″
- Weight: 236 lbs
- Wingspan: 7’6″
- Body Shape: Defined
Attribute Settings – Center Build
Set your max potential. Badge Points are unlocked through gameplay and can be used to equip badges once attribute requirements are met. For each category of badges, 10 badge points must be equipped between Tiers 1 & 2 to equip tier 3 badges.
- Close Shot: 76
- Driving Layup: 84
- Driving Dunk: 85
- Standing Dunk: 70
- Post Control: 29
- Mid-Range Shot: 76
- Three-Point Shot: 84
- Free Throw: 71
- Pass Accuracy: 71
- Ball Handle: 39
- Speed with Ball: 32
Defense / Rebounding
- Interior Defense: 81
- Perimeter Defense: 86
- Steal: 85
- Block: 88
- Offensive Rebound: 87
- Defensive Rebound: 99
- Speed: 82
- Acceleration: 74
- Strength: 89
- Vertical: 75
- Stamina: 85
- Tier 1: Rise Up (Bronze)
- Tier 2: Aerial Wizard (Bronze), Fearless Finisher (Silver), Fast Twitch (Silver)
- Tier 3: Postrizer (Silver)
- Tier 1: Claymore (Silver)
- Tier 2: Green Machine (Bronze), Guard Up (Gold)
- Tier 3: Catch & Shoot (Bronze), Limitless Range (Bronze)
- Tier 1: Dimer (Bronze), Floor General (Silver)
- Tier 2: Bail Out (Bronze)
- Tier 3: –
- Tier 1: Boxout Beast (Hall of Fame), Brick Wall (Gold)
- Tier 2: Chase Down Artist (Bronze), Glove (Bronze), Interceptor (Bronze)
- Tier 3: Anchor (Silver), Rebound Chaser (Hall of Fame)
Best Lockdown Build in NBA 2K23
How to Fix NBA 2K22 Error Code 727e66ac