Are you looking for the best graphics settings for MW2?
Having good graphics/video settings will ensure a smooth in-game performance.
In addition, it’ll maximize your FPS and increase your visibility.
Modern Warfare 2 features an unparalleled worldwide conflict that returns the Task Force 141 Operators.
There are highly classified missions, infiltration tactical ops, and more.
Infinity Ward provides state-of-the-art gameplay with revamped gun handling, an advanced AI system, a new Gunsmith, and many other graphical innovations.
MW2 has multiple modes like a single-player campaign, multiplayer combat, and a co-op story special Ops experience.
In this guide, you’ll learn the best graphics settings (display, quality, view) for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (MW2) for Xbox, PS4, PS5, and PC.
Best graphics settings for Modern Warfare 2
The best graphics settings for Modern Warfare 2 are to set your FPS to meet your PC specs and reduce your quality settings to improve performance.
In addition, you need to increase your weapon, 3rd person, and vehicle field of view so that you can view the extreme right and left.
- Display mode: Fullscreen exclusive
- Display monitor: Default
- Display adapter: Default
- Screen refresh rate: Maximum
- Display resolution: Default
- Dynamic resolution: Off
- Aspect ratio: Automatic
- V-Sync [Gameplay]: Off
- V-Sync [Menus]: Off
- Custom frame rate limit: Custom
- Gameplay custom frame rate limit: 60 for low-end, 120 for mid, and 160+ for high-end.
- Menu custom frame rate limit: 60
- Out-of-focus custom frame rate limit: 30
- Quality presets: Custom
- Render resolution: 100
- Upscaling / Sharpening: FIDELITYFX CAS
- Anti-aliasing: FILMIC SMAA T2X
- Anti-aliasing quality: Low
- Video memory scale: 90
- Texture resolution: Normal
- Texture filter anisotropic: Low
- Nearby level of detail: Low
- Distant level of detail: Low
- Clutter draw distance: Short
- Particle quality level: Very low
- Bullet impacts & sprays: Off
- Shader quality: Low
- Tessellation: Off
- Terrain memory: Min
- On-demand texture streaming: Off
- Streaming quality: Low
- Volumetric quality: Low
- Deferred physics quality: Off
- Water caustics: Off
- Shadow map resolution: Very low
- Screen space shadows: Off
- Spot shadow quality: Low
- Spot cache: Low
- Particle lighting: Low
- Ambient occlusion: Off
- Screen space reflections: Off
- Static reflection quality: Low
- Weather grid volumes: Low
- Nvidia reflex low latency: On + Boost
- Depth of field: Off
- World motion blur: Off
- Weapon motion blur: Off
- Film grain: 0.00
Note: The quality settings are deliberately lowered to increase performance and reduce lag.
- Field of view [FOV]: 100
- Ads field of view: Affected
- Weapon field of view: Wide
- 3rd person field of view: 90
- Vehicle field of view: Wide
- 1st person camera movement: Least [50%]
- 3rd person camera movement: Least [50%]
- 3rd person ads transition: 3rd person ads
- Default spectator camera: Game perspective
Best Audio Settings in Modern Warfare 2
Best Controller Settings in NBA 2K23