In NBA 2K, Badges are a gameplay mechanic and attribute.
They give players special abilities, advantages, and personalities.
You can utilize badges for NBA players, WNBA players, MyPLAYERS, and MyTEAM players.
There are multiple types of badges in 2K23 including shooting, playmaking, defense/rebounding, and finishing.
There are four badge levels: Bronze, Silver, Gold, and Hall of Fame.
In this guide, you’ll learn the best shooting badges in NBA 2K23 for guard and spot-up, including Tier 1, 2, and 3.
Best shooting badges in NBA 2K23
The best shooting badges in NBA 2K23 are Agent 3, Limitless Range, Blinders, Claymore, Amped, and Guard Up respectively.
- Agent 3 (Tier 3)
- Limitless Range (Tier 3)
- Blinders (Tier 3)
- Claymore (Tier 1)
- Amped (Tier 2)
- Guard Up (Tier 1)
1. Agent 3 (Tier 3)
- Improves ability to make pull-up or spin shots from three-point range.
- Helps with fading to the left/right and dribbling.
2. Limitless Range (Tier 3)
- Extends the range from which a player can shoot three-pointers effectively from deep.
- It’s highly recommended that you use Limitless Range with Agent 3.
3. Blinders (Tier 3)
- Jump shots taken with a defender closing out in their peripheral vision will suffer a lower penalty.
- Blinders, along with Limitless Range and Agent 3, are S-tier badges.
4. Claymore (Tier 1)
- Increases your ability to knock down perimeter shots when spotting up patiently.
- An S-tier badge because as long as you can stay put and not move around, Claymore is activated.
5. Amped (Tier 2)
- Reduces the penalty that fatigue has on a player and their ability to make shots.
- If you’re not used to the adrenaline boost, Amped is going to work well for you.
6. Guard Up (Tier 1)
- Increases the ability to make jump shots when defenders fail to properly contest.
- Guard Up should be at least a tier 3 badge because of how good it is (Deadeye should be a tier 1 or 2 instead).
Best Power Forward Build in NBA 2K23