Underground Blossom is a point-and-click adventure set in the Rusty Lake Underground.
Explore various metro stations, solve puzzles, and unravel different timelines.
The game provides a gripping story, classic point-and-click puzzles, and an odd atmosphere.
With 7 unique metro stations, players can earn achievements and enjoy an immersive soundtrack.
In this walkthrough guide, you’ll learn how to solve Chapter 1: Crib Station in Underground Blossom (pendant, clock, time, and ticket).
How to Solve Chapter 1 Crib Station in Underground Blossom
Underground Blossom Chapter 1: Crib Station walkthrough:
- Exit the train, click on the suitcase, and collect the items inside.
- Go around the station and collect the cloth and saw from the box.
- Go to the baby’s crib and give the baby the bottle (click on the baby’s head repeatedly until it cries to get an achievement).
- Use the cloth, collect, and use the safety pin (click on the baby’s head repeatedly again to unlock another achievement).
- Take the dirty diaper and put it in the trash can, light the trash can on fire, and collect the scrapper.
- Scrape off the poster to reveal the pendant code.
- Go to Rose, put the code into her pendant, and take note of the time.
- Use the saw to saw the vent and collect the metal rod.
- Use the metal rod to get the key and use the key to open Ticket Window #1.
- Use the rod to poke the attendant until she wakes up.
- Set the time to 10:15 and interact with the conductor.
- Click on his pocket to obtain the coin.
- Go back to the attendant, give her the coin, and collect the ticket.
- Give the train conductor the ticket and leave the station (this will unlock another achievement).