Are you looking to clear a stronghold of enemy combatants in DMZ?
Warzone 2 has multiple missions that you can complete for rewards.
To check your missions, you need to open the “Faction Missions” menu.
Missions can be obtained from three factions including Legion, White Lotus, and Black Mous.
Your starting faction is Legion, and each faction has missions from various tiers.
The tiers include tier 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5 DMZ missions (the higher the tier, the better the reward).
After you’ve completed a mission, you’ll get its rewards and unlock higher-tier missions.
The rewards that you can get are bonus XP, weapon blueprints, and other missions.
In this guide, you’ll learn how to clear a Stronghold of enemy combatants in Call of Duty: Warzone 2 DMZ.
1. Buy a Stronghold Keycard
How to buy a Stronghold Keycard (expand the screenshots above):
- Collect some cash and valuables around the map.
- Go to the shop in Al-Mazrah City.
- Sell your valuables until you have $5,000.
- Buy a Stronghold Keycard for $5,000.
2. Clear a Stronghold of enemy combatants
How to clear a Stronghold of enemy combatants:
- Go to the Stronghold in Sawah Village.
- Defeat all of the enemies in the Stronghold.
- An enemy will drop the White Lotus Intel and you’ll have to loot it.
3. Go to an Exfil point
Go to an Exfil point:
- Go to an Exfil point on the map.
- Go inside the helicopter to complete the “Storm the Stronghold” mission.