Fortnite is a battle royale game where there are 100 players battling against each other.
The objective is to loot, craft, shoot, and be the last man standing.
The game has an unpredictable competitive online experience that improves every season.
You can discover destructible environments, team up with friends, and build up.
With creator-made game genres, you can explore more ways to play.
Ride a dirt bike, roll in a snowball, hurdle over obstacles, and more.
Purchase the Battle Pass to unlock outfits like “Selene”, “Doom Slayer”, “The Ageless”, and more.
In this guide, you’ll learn how to complete the AXII challenge creator-made island to get through the obstacle in Fortnite.
How to complete the AXII challenge creator-made island in Fortnite
To complete the AXII challenge creator-made island in Fortnite, you need to log in to the School of Llama website and unlock the task.
The task requires you to play the creator-made island, gather 15 medallions, and do an emote near a statue.
Here’s how to do this (expand the screenshots above):
- Go to https://schoolofllama.fortnite.com/, log in, and follow the on-screen instructions to unlock the task.
- Copy the map’s code, launch Fortnite, paste the code into the Island Code field, and click “Play”.
- Interact with the notice board and accept the quest.
- Eliminate 15 players and gather 15 medallions to unlock the Place of Power.
- Go to the statue and do an emote to complete the challenge.
After you’ve completed the challenge, go back to the School of Llama website.
You’ll receive a banner as a reward that will be granted directly to your Epic Games account within 7 days.
35+ Free Fortnite V-Bucks Codes