The Genshin Impact A Parade of Providence Version 3.6 update introduces new areas in the Sumeru region.
This includes Gavireh Lajavard and Realm of Farakhkert, with new fishing points and Radiant Spincrystals.
A new system called the “Vourukasha Oasis – Amrita Pool” is also available.
It allows players to offer Plumes of Purifying Light to the Amrita Pool and get blessings from the waters and trees.
Two new Dendro characters have also been added—5-star “Beyond Mortality” Baizhu and 4-star “Empyrean Reflection” Kaveh.
There are also three new domains: the Molten Iron Fortress, the Somalata Inland Sea, and the Purification Spring.
Each domain has its own rewards and challenges, like artifacts, Primogems, and Dendro Sigils.
In this guide, you’ll learn how to connect the circuit in Genshin Impact, part of the “As the Khvarena’s Light Shows: Nirodha” quest.
How to Connect the Circuit in Genshin Impact
To connect the circuit in Genshin Impact, you need to pick up two Farrwicks and thaw the Mixers.
After you’ve thawed the Mixers, you need to rotate the Mixers in the correct order.
Here’s how to do this (expand the screenshots above):
- Head west, head south, and pick up the first Farrwick.
- Return to the circuit and place the Farrwick in between the two Mixers across the entrance.
- Climb up 3 ladders and pick up the second Farrwick.
- Return to the circuit and place the Farrwick in between the other two Mixers.
- Rotate the Mixers until the energy is directed to the gate.
- Rotate the Mixer inside the gate to point outside.
- Rotate the Mixer outside the gate to point inside.
- Rotate the other Mixers to connect them to the door.
After you’ve rotated all Mixers in the correct order, the circuit will be connected.
The next objective is to investigate the proving ground.