Genshin Impact released a new update, version 3.4, called “The Exquisite Night Chimes”.
The update includes a new area called “Desert of Hadramaveth” that has ravines and a lost city, new quests, outfits, and more.
In the area, you’ll have new daily commissions, fishing points, and radiant spin crystals.
New characters will be added to the game including “Admonishing Instruction” Alhaitham (Dendro) and “Burgeoning Grace” Yaoyao (Dendro).
Alhaitham has a sword and an elemental skill called “Universality: An Elaboration on Form” that deals Dendro damage and a Chisel-Light Mirror to form.
Yaoyao has a polearm weapon and an elemental skill called “Raphanus Sky Cluster” that throws White Jade Radishes that explode.
There are two new domains including “Fane of Panjvahe” and “City of the Deceased”.
To unlock them, you need to reach Adventure Rank 32 and above and fulfill specific requirements.
In this guide, you’ll learn how to connect the junctions in Bayt Al-Muazzam, Sumeru, in Genshin Impact.
How to “Connect the Junctions” in Genshin Impact
To connect the junctions in Genshin Impact, you need to activate four mechanisms.
After you’ve activated all four mechanisms, follow the marker on the minimap to complete the objective.
Here’s how to do this (expand the screenshots above):
- Walk up the small hill, go to the first mechanism, and select “Start”.
- Walk down the hill towards the second mechanism and select “Start”.
- Go inside the large entrance and rotate the cell once.
- Go outside, loot the common chest, go to the third mechanism, and select “Start”.
- Walk down the hill, go further downhill, defeat the enemies, go to the fourth mechanism, and select “Start”.
- Follow the marker on the minimap.