Genshin Impact’s 4.1 update, “To the Stars Shining in the Depths,” introduces new regions.
This includes the Liffey Region and the Fontaine Research Institute of Kinetic Energy Engineering Region.
Two new characters, Neuvillette and Wriothesley, join the game, each with unique abilities.
Players can embark on new Archon and Story Quests to continue the game’s lore.
There are new bosses like the Millennial Pearl Seahorse and Experimental Field Generator.
In this guide, you’ll learn how to find, get, or obtain credit coupons and use them in Genshin Impact.
How to Obtain Credit Coupons in Genshin Impact
To obtain Credit Coupons in Genshin Impact, you need to complete the Scenes from Life in Meropide quests.
You can start these quests by talking to NPCs around the Fortress of Meropide.
Here are all of the quests to complete to get Credit Coupons (expand the screenshots above):
- Scenes from Life in Meropide: Safe Operation: Solve the Gear Drivetrain puzzle.
- Scenes from Life in Meropide: Dead End: Talk to Galvaryet.
- Scenes from Life in Meropide: Fists of Fury: Fight Nizami near the Rag and Bone Shop.
- Scenes from Life in Meropide: A Raw Deal: Talk to December.
- Scenes from Life in Meropide: Treat the Symptoms: Talk to Lechlade below the Production Zone.
- Scenes from Life in Meropide: Chit-Chat: Talk to Nakul.
- Scenes from Life in Meropide: Unfinished Task: Talk to Nelly (she has a camera).
- Scenes from Life in Meropide: The Art of Negotiation: Buy “The Art of Negotiation Book” from the Rag and Bone Shop.
- Scenes from Life in Meropide: Every Debt Has a Creditor: Talk to Galvaryet.
- Scenes from Life in Meropide: Visible Hands: Talk to Decembre.
Tip: If you’re stuck at 280 coupons, look for Nelly (she has a camera) or open the chest near to where we work 3 days.
You can use Credit Coupons by exchanging them in the Coupon Cafeteria.
You can also use them to buy items in the Rag and Bone shop.