Are you looking to complete the Dead Drop mission in DMZ?
Warzone 2 has multiple missions that you can complete for rewards.
To check your missions, you need to open the “Faction Missions” menu.
Missions can be obtained from three factions including Legion, White Lotus, and Black Mous.
Your starting faction is Legion, and each faction has missions from various tiers.
The tiers include tier 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5 DMZ missions (the higher the tier, the better the reward).
After you’ve completed a mission, you’ll get its rewards and unlock higher-tier missions.
The rewards you can get are bonus XP, weapon blueprints, and other missions.
How to do Dead Drop in Warzone 2 DMZ
To do the Dead Drop mission in Warzone 2 DMZ, you need to go to Al-Mazrah City and loot lethal equipment.
After you’ve looted 20 pieces of lethal equipment, you need to deliver them by putting them into a dumpster.
1. Go to Al-Mazrah City and loot lethal equipment
How to loot lethal equipment:
- Go to Al-Mazrah City (expand the first screenshot above).
- Eliminate NPCs and loot lethal equipment (e.g. Frags).
Tip #1: A good place to eliminate NPCs and get drops is to go to the US Embassy (north of Al-Mazrah City).
2. Deliver the lethal equipment
How to deliver the lethal equipment:
- Once you’ve looted 20 pieces of lethal equipment, go to Al-Mazrah City.
- Navigate to the dumpster dead drop (expand the first screenshot above).
- Open the dumpster and put all of your lethal equipment inside it and close it.
Tip #1: You don’t have to deliver all of the lethal equipment in one run—you can do it in multiple runs.