In Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3, Captain Price and Task Force 141 confront the ultimate threat.
Vladimir Makarov his conquering the world, causing Task Force 141 to fight harder.
16 maps from the original MW2 have been revamped with new modes and features.
There is an all new open world zombies mode called MW2 where you can team up and fight the undead.
MWZ is the biggest zombies map ever with missions, Zombies features, and easter eggs.
How to Deploy To Dr. Jansens Coordinates in MW3 Zombies
To Deploy To Dr. Jansens Coordinates in MW3 Zombies, you need to go to the star icon, get on the helicopter, and activate the laptop at the communications tower.
After that, you need to locate Dr. Jansen, survive until the deletion progress in completed, and exfil.
1. Deploy To Dr. Jansens Coordinates
- Navigate to the star icon on the map and get on the helicopter.
- Disembark from the helicopter and go to the communications tower (yellow marker).
- Activate the laptop and survive for a few seconds.
2. Locate and defend
- Go to the underground area located northeast of the yellow circle.
- Survive until the file deletion progress is completed (you can leave the underground area while its in progress).
3. Escort and exfil
- Escort Dr. Jansen to the helipad.
- Board the helicopter and exfil.