Are you getting a “Relink account” error on your Xbox account?
If you are, it means that your Discord account is disconnected from your Xbox account.
This can happen due to an issue with the Discord or Xbox servers.
You can check if the Xbox servers are down here: downdetector.com/status/xbox-live.
In this guide, you’ll learn how to fix the Discord relink account error on Xbox (can’t link Discord to Xbox)
How to Fix Discord Relink Account Error on Xbox
To fix the Discord relink account error on Xbox, you need to disconnect Xbox from Discord.
After that, reconnect Xbox to Discord by adding it again in your connection settings.
Here’s how to do this:
- Open the Discord mobile app.
- Tap on the emoji icon on the bottom navigation bar.
- Select “Connections”.
- Tap on “X” next to the Xbox icon and select “Disconnect”.
- Tap on “Add” and select “Xbox”.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to reconnect your Xbox account to Discord.
After you’ve reconnected your Xbox account to Discord, the “Relink account” error should be fixed.
If not, try restarting your Xbox console and check if the error is fixed.