Hogwarts Legacy is an open-world RPG game in the Harry Potter world.
You can explore familiar and new locations, discover magical beasts, and customize your character.
You can also craft potions, learn spell casting, upgrade talents, and become a master wizard.
As a student, you hold the key to an ancient secret that can tear the world apart.
Battle dark wizards, make allies and choose the fate of the wizarding world.
In this guide, you’ll learn how to discover the painting’s secret in Hogwarts Legacy (Lenora Everleigh and Arthur’s treasure map).
- Discover the painting’s secret (Lenora Everleigh)
- Discover the painting’s secret (Arthur’s Treasure Map)
Discover the painting’s secret (Lenora Everleigh)
- Talk to Lenora Everleigh to start the “Like a month to a frame” quest.
- Cast Lumos on the painting to discover its secret.
After you’ve cast Lumos on the painting, it will reveal a location.
Now, your new objective is to find the location depicted in the painting.
Discover the painting’s secret (Arthur’s Treasure Map)
- After you’ve found the fountain (the second landmark), go straight.
- Open the door near Nellie Oggspire and go inside the building.
- Climb up the staircase until you find a painting.
- Cast Accio at the top of the painting to find the treasure.
How to Fix Hogwarts Legacy Freezing, Crashing, or Not Launching
How to Solve Adeptus Ex Scene 2 in Genshin Impact