Five Nights At Freddy’s Plus is developed by a Russian YouTuber, LostPawPlay.
The game features the original FNAF gameplay with better graphics, animations, and effects.
FNAF Plus went viral after its launch and there are many positive reviews of it.
However, a user by the name of u/animdude made a post on Reddit saying that the Phone Guy’s voice was created using AI.
This caught Scott Cawthon’s attention and he disapproved of the usage of AI, which led to the game’s cancellation.
Although the game is cancelled on Steam, you can still download an older version of it.
How to Download Five Nights At Freddy’s Plus
Here’s how to download FNAF Plus:
- Download FNAF Plus from Mega.nz here: https://mega.nz/file/M1ZHTYxI#uOBZyRDXJuYvukCb5XAy4UkAoJUQZbBzk0xjl-TscSU (this is the official link from LostPawPlay’s telegram channel).
- Open File Explorer and navigate to the “Five Nights at Freddy’s Plus” zip file that you’ve just downloaded.
- Right-click the “Five Nights at Freddy’s Plus” zip file and select “Extract All”.
- Open the extracted file twice and double-click the “fnaf plus restored” app to launch the game.
- If there is an antivirus pop up, expand it, and run the application anyway.
Editor’s note: I’ve tried downloading and running the FNAF Plus application myself and it’s completely safe because the link is from LostPawPlay’s official Telegram channel.