Elon Musk is the richest person in the world with a net worth of over $250 billion.
He is known as the founder of PayPal, SpaceX, Tesla, and other companies.
Elon does not use Instagram, but he’s active on Twitter.
On Twitter, he’s known for posting memes and pop culture.
Unlike other billionaires, he doesn’t take Twitter seriously and tweets whatever he wants.
As one of the most influential people, his tweets carry a lot of weight and can move markets.
Most of his tweets are filled with funny comments on memes and copypastas.
This article contains a list of Elon Musk copypastas that you can copy and paste on Twitter and other social media platforms.
Elon Musk copypasta
Elon Musk copypastas:
- Musk spent $44 Billion on Twitter. The World’s population is 8 billion. He could have given each person $5 billion and still have money leftover. I feel like a cheque for $5 billion would be life changing for most people. Yet he wasted it all on Twitter.
- Musk poured $44 billion into Twitter. The global population is 8 billion people. He could have given $5 billion to each individual and still had money left over. Most people’s lives would be changed if they received a $5 billion check. But he squandered it all on Twitter.
- I love you but please turn off ur phone or give me a dall. I cannot support hate. Please stop this. I know this isn’t your heart.
- I sexually Identify as an Elon Musk. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of implanting wires in monkey brains and being the supreme leader of Mars. People say to me that a person being a multi-billionaire CEO is impossible and I’m a fucking Twittard but I don’t care, I’m the richest man on Earth. I’m having a plastic surgeon install a Tesla HUD, StarLink terminal and a crypto mining rig on my body. From now on I want you guys to call me “Technoking of Tesla” and respect my right to manipulate dogecoin prices. If you can’t accept me you’re a muskophobe and need to check your unionized worker privilege. Thank you for being so understanding.
- According to Musk, he is currently using an Elden Ring build that focuses on Dexterity and Intelligence, which allows him to play as a mage but also use melee weapons when needed. Musk says that he uses a shield in his left hand, while he typically holds a staff in his right hand. When Musk’s Elden Ring character isn’t casting spells, he likes to use the rapier and claws. Musk is also fluid when it comes to the armor that his Elden Ring character wears, switching between heavy and medium weight depending on if he needs to roll fast or function more like a tank.
- To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Elon Musk. His business strategy is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of IEOR most of his companies will go over a typical analyst’s head. There’s also Elon’s futuristic outlook, which is deftly woven into his enterprises – his personal philosophy draws heavily from Libertarian literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these ventures, to realize that they’re not just profitable- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Elon Musk truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the genius in Elon’s existencial catchphrase “I could either watch it happen or be a part of it,” which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev’s Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Elon Musk’s genius unfolds itself on their SpaceX launch streams. What fools… how I pity them. 😂 And yes by the way, I DO have a Tesla tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.
- Dear Melon Musketeer, I have thoroughly examined your resumè, and have discussed with the council heavily about your application to the nerd society. Through our delicate research and tireless discussion, we are sorry to announce to you we must humbly decline your request to join our abode. We appreciate your time and efforts, but we believe it may not be for the benefit of us or for you. Sincerely, DestinyShallPrevail#7842, Leader of the Omnipresent Department of the Noble, Empathetic, Respectful, Diligent Society. (N.E.R.D.S.).
- Did you ever hear the tragedy of Elon Musk? I thought not. It’s not a story Amber Heard would tell you. It’s a zoomer legend. Elon Musk was an entrepreneur, so crafty and charismatic he could influence the public to look up to his creations as a means to change life…He had such a knowledge of spacecraft and machines he could prevent Earthlings from dying on Earth. The adaptation to life in space is a pathway to a lifestyle many people consider to be unnatural. He became so skilled at transporting items to space that the only thing he became afraid of was being unable to transport himself, which, eventually, of course, turned out the case. Unfortunately, he loaded his car onto a rocket loaded with everything he thought of, and then his car went into space. Ironic. He could transport others to space, but he couldn’t drive himself to work.
- Good. Scum like you who stay in the rat race will be exterminated by Mr Musk. The future is here. The NFT reign is only getting started. We will conquer the galaxy. Meet new life forms, and change everything. It’s not too late brother. Join the NFT squad and witness this new era!
- The other night, I was in my backyard enjoying tendies my mommy made for me. There’s a pretty large tree in our backyard that I normally enjoy watching the squirrels run around on. While I was sitting out there, I noticed Elon Musk sitting in the tree posed like a ninja. He was wearing a skintight red bodysuit with a bulge, horns, and forked tail with only his face peeking through. Elon noticed me looking at him. He started screaming things about censorship on twitter and asking me what my favorite anime was. Being the socially superior incel I am, I stayed away from him and continued munching on my tendies. His endless screaming was matched by his endless barrage of acorns he threw at me; it was only when I paid attention to him that he stopped. When he realized his previous tactics would not work, he tried to bargain with me by offering to buy me a horse and if I wanted to check out his NFT collection (which I politely declined). It was at this point that I had enough. I ran inside to get my step-dad’s favorite axe to chop down the tree and get rid of this musk for good. By the time I got outside, he was gone. Near the base of the tree I found the most curious of curios… a dogecoin. I never did see Elon Musk and his bulge again, but I think about it every time I see his memes.