The EA app is an enhanced PC platform where you can download and play your favorite games.
It’s an optimized platform that makes it easier to discover, download, and play in a few clicks.
You can link your EA account with your favorite gaming platforms and import friend lists.
See what your friends are playing, discover EA’s latest games, and add them to your collection.
Despite the EA app’s optimization, players might encounter errors on the app like installation issues.
In this guide, you’ll learn how to fix the error code INST-14-1603 on the EA App (unknown fatal error).
What is Error Code INST-14-1603?
Error code INST-14-1603 means that a fatal error has occurred on the EA app.
It indicates that there was a generic fatal error that happened during the installation process.
How to Fix Error Code INST-14-1603 on EA App
To fix error code INST-14-1603 on the EA app, you can try installing the missing VC Redistributables or reinstalling the EA app.
Method 1: Install missing VC Redistributables
- Go to https://learn.microsoft.com/en-US/cpp/windows/latest-supported-vc-redist.
- Install the X64 version of the latest Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable packages.
Method 2: Reinstall the EA app
- Restart your PC.
- Control Panel > Programs > Uninstall a program > EA app > Uninstall.
- Reinstall the EA app from ea.com/ea-app.
- Make sure that you have a stable network connection.
- Run the new installer.