FiveM is a modification designed for GTA V that facilitates multiplayer gameplay on dedicated servers.
Powered by Cfx.re, it supports a thriving community of over 100k active players.
Unlike traditional GTA V, FiveM permits the integration of custom cars, maps, weapons, and more.
It emphasizes retaining the original game’s AI and synchronization quality.
This modification caters to creativity, enabling users to create their own customized servers.
In this guide, you’ll learn how to fix “Could Not Contact Entitlement Service Status Code 530” on FiveM.
- What is status code 530 on FiveM?
- How to Fix FiveM Could Not Contact Entitlement Service Status Code 530
What is status code 530 on FiveM?
Status Code 530 means that there’s a connection issue with the entitlement service.
This means that your computer cannot establish a secure connection with the FiveM servers.
This is typically due to server downtime that is caused on Cfx.re’s end.
Cfx.re is known for having frequent downtime, so it’s not uncommon that its down right now.
How to Fix FiveM Could Not Contact Entitlement Service Status Code 530
To fix FiveM Could Not Contact Entitlement Service Status Code 530, you need to first check the status FiveM/Cfx.re.
The Cfx.re status page will state if there’s an ongoing outage—if there is, you need to wait until the issue is resolved on their end.
- Check if FiveM is down here: https://downdetector.com/status/fivem/.
- Check Cfx.re’s status here: https://status.cfx.re/.
- If FiveM/Cfx.re is down, you need to wait for the servers to be back up (this will typically take under an hour).
- The Cfx.re status page will share updates on the outage (e.g. whether it’s resolved or still ongoing).
There’s nothing you can do on your end to fix the entitlement service status code 530 error.
The error is caused by an outage on Cfx.re’s end and you need to wait for them to bring their services back online.