Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom is available on the Nintendo Switch system.
Choose your own path through the irregular landscapes and the strange floating islands.
Use the power of Link’s new abilities and battle against the forces that threaten the kingdom.
Travel across the skies and land of Hyrule to uncover the origins of the gloom that is infecting the kingdom.
Use Link’s abilities like Fuse and Ultrahand to create dangerous weapons and craft ways to travel.
Build, battle, and play as you discover the secret danger that threatens Hyrule.
In this guide, you’ll learn how to solve the fixed device shrine puzzle in Zelda Tears of the Kingdom.
How to Solve Fixed Device Shrine Puzzle in Zelda Tears of the Kingdom
To solve the Fixed Device Shrine Puzzle in Zelda Tears of the Kingdom, you need to combine three poles to form a flipper.
After you’ve formed a flipper, step on the pressure plate to reveal a target, and strike the crystal to hit ball to the target.
Here’s how to do this (expand the screenshots above):
- Jump on the rotating platform and ride it to the other side.
- Stand on the pressure plate to reveal a target.
- Go to the lower level and use the Ultrahand ability to pull a pole and insert it inside the hammer mechanism.
- Combine another pole at the end of the first pole.
- Combine another pole at the top of the second pole.
- Wait for the ball to roll and strike the crystal with your weapon to hit the target.
After you’ve hit the target with the ball, the exit will open.
There is also an optional treasure chest that you can unlock in the area.
How to unlock the Fixed Device Shrine treasure chest
- Grab the pole behind the stone slab and place it on the roof on top of the slab.
- Use the Ultrahand ability to lift up the slab and attach it 45° to the pole.
- Go back to the crystal and strike it with your weapon to hit the target.
After you’ve hit the target with the ball, the gate to the treasure chest will open.
When you open the treasure chest, you’ll get an Energizing Elixir.
Molten Hoard Location in WoW Dragonflight
How to Do Good for Goo in WoW Dragonflight