In the new content update, you can continue your adventure through the Dragon Isles and defeat enemies in Zaralek Cavern.
Discover the mysteries of the Black Dragonflight, meet new allies, discover treasures, and more.
The champions of Azeroth must go into darkness and prevent the crucible’s power from falling into the wrong hands.
Encounter nine bosses like Kazzara, The Vigilant Steward, Echo of Neltharion, and more.
Get unique bonuses to your class abilities by collecting the Crucible armor set.
The update also introduces a new upgrade system that replaces many of the current upgrade systems like Valor and Storm Gear.
How to Do Flapping and Screaming in WoW Dragonflight
To do Flapping and Screaming in WoW Dragonflight, you need to pick up the Critter Lasso and use it on the bats to get a buff.
After that, break the nearby purple crystals until you find the Glowing Key and open the treasure chest to complete the quest.
Here’s how to do this (expand the screenshots above):
- Pick up the Critter Lasso near the entrance.
- Use the Critter Lasso on the bats to get the “Loud and Angry Bat” buff.
- Go to the nearby the purple crystals with “Loud and Angry Bat” to break them.
- Break the crystals until you find the Glowing Key.
- Open the treasure chest to complete the quest.
After you’ve opened the treasure chest, the quest will be completed.
Tip: You can get “Deep Cuts/Deepflayer Claw” after “Smell, Dig & Burrow” while doing the “Flapping and Screaming” quest.