Destiny 2 is a free-to-play first-person shooter game set in a solar system under siege by infamous villains.
Players assume the role of a Guardian, defender of humanity’s Last City, and can choose from three different classes—Titan, Warlock, or Hunter.
The game offers both cooperative and competitive multiplayer modes, including co-op missions, quests, patrols, and raid progression.
Players can also engage in fast-paced free-for-all skirmishes, team arenas, and PvE/PvP hybrid competitions.
With cinematic storytelling and customizable gear, players can experience the mysteries of the solar system and write their legend in the stars.
In this guide, you’ll learn how to follow the digital traces in the Variable quest in Destiny 2 (step 2 of 4).
How to “Follow the digital traces” in Destiny 2
To follow the digital traces in Destiny 2, you need to find 6 code fragments.
After you’ve found all 6 code fragments, go inside a secret cave until you reach the harpy.
1. Find 6 code fragments
- 1st fragment: Under the bridge.
- 2nd fragment: Opposite the 1st fragment next to a couple of dead trees.
- 3rd fragment: In front of the 2nd fragment among some trees.
- 4th fragment: Near the Salzwerk highway sign.
- 5th fragment: Near the starting area, up the ramp, among some fallen trees.
- 6th fragment: On top of a box and next to a couple of poles.
2. Go inside the cave
- Go inside the cave near where you found the code fragment among the trees.
- Keep going deeper inside the cave until you reach the harpy.
Bomb Makers Supply Cache Key in Warzone 2 DMZ
How to Kill 8 Enemies While Swimming in Ashika Island in Warzone 2 DMZ