The Nintendo Switch eShop allows you to buy downloadable content with an account.
This includes Animal Crossing, Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, Pokémon games, and more.
The shop is linked to your Nintendo account and can be played on your Nintendo Switch.
You can purchase a game by visiting the eShop and searching for it.
You can buy a game with existing funds, add funds directly, or redeem a voucher.
This list contains free Nintendo Switch eShop codes and gift cards that are unused with no generator and no human verification.
- How to earn free Nintendo Switch gift cards
- Where to buy Nintendo Switch gift cards
- How to redeem Nintendo Switch codes
- Free Nintendo Switch eShop codes
How to earn free Nintendo Switch gift cards
To earn free Nintendo Switch gift cards, you can do surveys from Survey Junkie, MyPoints, or Inbox Dollars.
You can complete surveys and get rewarded with cash prizes and gift cards on these sites.
1. Survey Junkie
Survey Junkie allows you to earn cash and Nintendo Switch gift cards by completing surveys.
It’s one of the top-rated survey sites on Trustpilot with over 40,000 reviews and an average of 4.3 stars.
To start earning, sign up for free, complete your profile, and verify your email address.
After you’ve signed up, you can give your opinion via surveys to get rewards.
MyPoints is a fun way to earn free gift card rewards.
Earn up to 20 points and cashback on online shopping and groceries.
By sharing what you think, you’ll get up to 2,200 points per survey.
Get rewarded for completing daily challenges and playing mobile games, puzzles, trivia, and more.
3. Inbox Dollars
Inbox Dollars allows you to take paid online surveys to earn between $0.50 to $5.00 each.
You can also get rewarded by playing games like Outspell, Candy Jam, and Mahjong Solitaire.
You’ll get a free $5 bonus when you create a new account now.
Earn cash and gift cards for grocery shopping and scanning your receipts or trying deals.
Where to buy Nintendo Switch gift cards
- Go to https://www.nintendo.com/giftcards/.
- Select an online retailer (e.g. Amazon).
- Select the price of the gift card that you want to buy.
- Add the gift card to your card and pay.
How to redeem Nintendo Switch codes
- Launch Nintendo eShop from the Home Menu.
- Choose the account you want to use.
- Select “Enter Code” on the left side of the screen.
- Enter the 16-character download code (make sure it’s the download code).
- Select “OK” to confirm and start the download.
- The game icon will appear on the Home Menu with a download status bar.
Alternatively, you can redeem a code here: https://ec.nintendo.com/redeem/.
Free Nintendo Switch eShop codes
Nintendo Switch codes:
Note: The Nintendo Switch eShop codes are limited and you have to redeem them before anyone else does.
If you can’t redeem one or more codes above, it can be due to a few reasons.
Firstly, the code might have already been redeemed by someone else.
If that’s the case, you can try using another code on the list.
Secondly, the code that you entered might be expired or invalid.
Lastly, the code might not be available in your country or region.
New Nintendo Switch codes will be added to the list in the future.
You can bookmark the page on Chrome by clicking on the star icon on the right of the URL field.