The Genshin Impact A Parade of Providence Version 3.6 update introduces new areas in the Sumeru region.
This includes Gavireh Lajavard and Realm of Farakhkert, with new fishing points and Radiant Spincrystals.
A new system called the “Vourukasha Oasis – Amrita Pool” is also available.
It allows players to offer Plumes of Purifying Light to the Amrita Pool and get blessings from the waters and trees.
Two new Dendro characters have also been added—5-star “Beyond Mortality” Baizhu and 4-star “Empyrean Reflection” Kaveh.
There are also three new domains: the Molten Iron Fortress, the Somalata Inland Sea, and the Purification Spring.
Each domain has its own rewards and challenges, like artifacts, Primogems, and Dendro Sigils.
In this guide, you’ll learn how to get and use Sorush in Genshin Impact.
How to get Sorush in Genshin Impact
To get Sorush in Genshin Impact, you need to complete the “The Splendrous Sky That Day” quest.
It’s the first quest of the Khvarena of Good and Evil quest chain and during the Girdle of the Sands World quest.
Sorush will be available in your inventory after you’ve talked to Nasejuna, the Leader of the Skeptics.
To start the quest, select the event overview option and navigate to the Girdle of Sands.
How to use Sorush in Genshin Impact
Sorush in Genshin Impact can be used to replace your character and fly, use the might of Khaverena, and used to see hidden things.
It can also be used to open Amrita Seals, move Four-Leaf Sigils, solve puzzles, and in certain events.
Here are its main uses:
- Replace your character and fly – Replace your character with her and fly a distance.
- Use the might Khvarena – Use her Elemental Skill to summon the energies around which mysterious mayflies dance.
- Used to see hidden things – You’ll be able to see hidden puzzles/mechanisms when you switch to Sorush.
- Opens Amrita Seals – You can temporarily dispel Amrita Seals after you’ve completed the “As the Khvarena’s Light Shows” quest.
- Move Four-Leaf Sigils – Move the positions of Four-Leaf Sigils.
- Solve puzzles – Nirodha Fruit, Purple Mist, Burgeoning Spirit, and the Plume of Purifying Light.
- Used in certain events – Sorush is needed to complete The Recollector’s Path event.