Experience the convenience of Cash App, your all-in-one money solution.
Download and sign up quickly, send and receive funds instantly, and enjoy a free Visa debit card.
You can also receive paychecks early and enjoy instant discounts with Cash Boost.
Plus, explore features like buying, selling, and sending Bitcoin, and investing in stocks commission-free.
Cash App is accessible for users 13 and older with parental or trusted adult approval.
In this guide, you’ll learn how to get a Cash App card under 18 without a parent, for a child, with SSN, and more.
How to Get a Cash App Card Under 18 (Without Parent)
To get a Cash App card under 18, you need to request approval from your parent, guardian, friend, or sibling.
The person that you’re requesting approval from needs to be at least 18 years old and have Cash App.
Here’s how to do this:
- Open Cash App and tap on the card icon on the bottom navigation bar.
- Tap on “Get Free Cash Card” and choose your style.
- Tap on “Personalize Card” to personalize your card.
- Select “Order Card”, enter your shipping address, and tap on “Next”.
- Select “Use Anyway”, enter your legal name, and tap on “Next”.
- Provide your date of birth (you need to be at least 13 years old) and tap on “Next”.
- Tap on “Request Approval” and enter your parent’s, guardian’s, friend’s, or sibling’s (18+ years old who have Cash App) details.
- Wait for your parent, guardian, friend, or sibling to approve the card.
Once they’ve approved the card, you’ll get it within 14 days.
The card will allow you to make direct cash deposits, send/receive/request funds, and more.
Instead of having your parent’s approval, you can request approval from your sibling or friend who is above 18 years old.
However, the person needs to have a Cash App account and be at least 18 years old.