Copilot in Windows 11 is an AI-powered intelligent assistant to enhance user productivity and creativity.
It offers quick access to answers and inspiration from the web, facilitating creativity and collaboration.
Streamline tasks like adjusting PC settings and window organization with Snap Assist.
Get relevant answers, give follow-up questions, and even generate images.
Copilot is accessible whenever needed and works seamlessly online and in Windows apps.
In this guide, you’ll learn how to download, use, enable, or get Copilot AI on Windows 11, the new artificial intelligence assistant.
How to Get Copilot AI on Windows 11
Step 1: Download the latest version of Windows.
Step 2: Restart your computer and press WIN + C to open Copilot.
To enable Copilot AI on Windows 11, you need to download and install the latest version of Windows.
After you’ve installed the latest version of Windows, restart your computer, and press WIN + C to open Copilot.
Here’s how to get Copilot on Windows 11:
- Search for “Check for updates” using Windows Search and select it.
- Turn on “Get the latest updates as soon as they’re available”.
- Select “Download & Install” to download the latest version of Windows.
- Restart your computer after the installation is complete.
- Click on the Copilot icon on the taskbar or press WIN + C to open Copilot.
Editor’s note: I tested the above guide myself (in Singapore) and I managed to get Copilot after updating Windows.
Tip #1: You need to turn on “Get the latest updates as soon as they’re available” to get the latest Windows update.
Tip #2: Copilot is mainly available in Australia, Canada, France, Germany, Italy, Japan, United Kingdom, and United States.