Counter-Strike 2 has numerous new features and updates planned for years to come.
A Limited Test phase for selected CS:GO players is currently ongoing to fine-tune and identify any issues.
Counter-Strike 2 will be a free upgrade to CS:GO players, featuring a new CS Rating system.
It also features dynamic smoke grenades, improved maps, sub-tick updates for responsiveness, and more.
The game promises a fresh and exciting experience for fans of the franchise.
In this guide, you’ll learn how to get a CS2 (Counter Strike 2) beta invite if you don’t have one and its requirements.
Counter-Strike 2 Limited Test requirements
Here are the requirements for the CS2 Limited Test:
- Recent playtime on Valve official servers.
- Trust factor.
- Steam account standing.
- CS:GO Prime Status.
- Active official competitive matchmaking skill group.
- Played competitive games in a region where CS2 limited test is available.
Source: Steam Support and Your Time is Now.
How to Get CS2 Beta Invite
To get a CS2 beta invite, you need to have the Prime Status Upgrade and be in a competitive skill group.
If you’re eligible, you’ll receive an invitation where you can select “Enroll” and start your download.
When the download is complete, download CSGO and select “Limited Test”.
If you haven’t received an invitation even though you meet all of the requirements, you can try verifying the integrity of the game files.
Here are 3 ways to get a CS2 beta invite:
- Method 1: Get the CSGO Prime Status Upgrade on Steam.
- Method 2: Play a few competitive games and be placed in a competitive skill group.
- Method 3: Open your Steam Library > right-click CSGO > Properties > Installed Files > Verify Integrity of Game Files > Launch CSGO.
If you still haven’t gotten a CS2 beta invite, you need to wait until you get one.
Unfortunately, the invitation is only rolled out to a limited number of players.
Hence, if you didn’t get an invite, you need to wait until its rolled out to you.