Genshin Impact has multiple missions/quests that you can do for rewards.
It also has side quests, cutscenes, stories, and more.
Some quests may seem easy, but they are deceptively difficult.
For example, you might be stuck trying to solve a puzzle.
However, the solution to the puzzle is obvious.
In other cases, some puzzles or tasks are difficult to solve because there are little to no hints at all.
An objective in the game requires you to go to the Fane of Ashvattha.
However, you might not know how to complete the objective.
This is because you might not be given any hints or directions.
In this guide, you’ll learn how to go to the Fane of Ashvattha in Genshin Impact
How to go to the Fane of Ashvattha
Step 1: Go to the entrance of the cave
- Go to the waterfall east of the Teleport Waypoint, Vissudha Field, Sumeru.
- Land on top of the waterfall.
- Defeat the enemies and select “Start”.
- Go into the entrance of the cave on the right.
Step 2: 1st Dendro activation
- Go inside the cave and walk past the lighted-up mushrooms.
- Go forward, turn left, and activate the 1st Dendro inside the room.
Step 3: 2nd Dendro activation
- Go outside of the 1st Dendro and walk towards the green force field.
- Grapple towards the top of the wall and drop down.
- Activate the 2nd Dendro and the force field will be deactivated.
Step 4: 3rd Dendro activation
- Make your way forward from the 2nd Dendro until you see a rock entangled with roots.
- Destroy the rock entangled with roots and select “Summon Dendrograna”.
- Go behind, turn left, and destroy the rock with a green symbol.
- Activate the 3rd Dendro.
Step 5: 4th Dendro activation
- Go back and select “Summon Dendrograna” if needed.
- Otherwise, go to the opposite of the 1st Dendro and climb up the wall.
- Destroy the rock with a green symbol and activate the 4th Dendro.
Step 6: Drain the water and follow the marker
- Navigate to the cube with markings and select “Start” to drain the water.
- Follow the marker on the map to complete the objective.
When you arrive, Arama will say, “We’re here. This is the Fane of Ashvattha, I can feel it”.
The objective will then be changed to “For Fruits, Seeds, and Trees”.