Storyteller lets users to craft narratives through visual storytelling.
Players must create a story by placing settings and characters that interact.
The game’s comic-panel style and charming animations encourage experimentation.
It offers a library of characters and themes, from heroes and villains to dragons and vampires.
The game allowing players to manipulate secrets, desires, and emotions to shape their tales.
In Storyteller, players become the authors of diverse stories filled with love, lies, madness, and more.
In this guide, you’ll learn how to solve the Hamlet Tiny Murders His Brother to Avenge His Father story in Storyteller.
How to Solve Hamlet Tiny Murders His Brother to Avenge His Father in Storyteller
Expand the second screenshot to see the solution.
Here are the correct scenes and characters for each slide:
- 1st slide: Family > Greeny > Tiny.
- 2nd slide: Family > Greeny > Hatey.
- 3rd slide: Fight > Greeny > Hatey.
- 4th slide: Cliff > Hatey > Greeny.
- 5th slide: Seance > Tiny > Greeny.
- 6th slide: Cliff > Tiny > Hatey.