Season 3 of DMZ contains a new DMZ playspace—The Koschei Complex Exclusion Zone.
Access one of four entrances to explore the secrets of the facility.
Watch out for an incoming Intel Drop with a peek at DMZ’s latest playspace.
There is a new item called NVGs where you can see in the dark with night vision goggles.
A new UI representation of your dog tag level is implemented along with new Buy Station and Workbench locations.
Enemy combatant spawns are adjusted and the Armored Commander has a chance to carry a Weapon Case.
Other updates include an Overlord voice callout and an improved out-of-game user interface for the Secure Backpack.
In this guide, you’ll learn how to investigate the chemical treatment plant in Call of Duty: Warzone 2 DMZ.
How to Investigate the Chemical Treatment Plant in DMZ
To investigate the Chemical Treatment Plant in DMZ, you need to cut off the gas to head into each section.
To cut off the gas, you need to select “Close Bunker Door” on all buttons and manually crank the wheel on the door if the button for it is broken.
Here’s how to do this (expand the screenshots above):
- Enter the Koschei Complex.
- Explore the rooms until you reach one with multiple buttons—select “Close Bunker Door” on all buttons.
- Continue deeper until you reach a room with AI and buttons—defeat them and select “Close Bunker Door” on all buttons.
- If a button is broken, you need to manually crank the wheel on the door to close it.
- Continue deeper, select “Close Bunker Door” on all buttons again, and manually crank the wheel on one of the doors to close it.
- Once you’re at the Chemical Plant, open the bunker door, make your way to an extraction icon, and extract.
Closing the bunker doors will close the hatches in the chemical treatment plant.
This will prevent the gas from getting to you.
How to Discover What the AQ is Looking for in the Oasis in DMZ
How to Enter the Koschei Complex in DMZ