Are you getting a “We are aware that there is an issue with accessing Roblox” error message?
Here’s the second part of the error, “Our team is actively working on it”.
The error message appears on the home screen of Roblox.
It indicates that Roblox is facing a technical issue like server downtime.
In this guide, you’ll learn how to fix “We are aware that there is an issue with accessing Roblox. Our team is actively working on it”.
- Why is there an issue with accessing Roblox?
- How to fix “We are aware that there is an issue with accessing Roblox”
Why is there an issue with accessing Roblox?
There is an issue with accessing Roblox because the Roblox servers are most likely down.
If there is a red bar or a spike in the number of reports, it means that Roblox is having an outage.
If that’s the case, you need to wait for a few hours for the engineers to fix the issue before you can play Roblox again.
How to fix “We are aware that there is an issue with accessing Roblox”
To fix “We are aware that there is an issue with accessing Roblox”, you need to clear Roblox’s cache files.
You can also try uninstalling and reinstalling Roblox or installing it from the Microsoft Store.
Fix 1: Clear Roblox’s cache files
- Windows PC: Search for “%localappdata%” using Windows Search > Open the “Temp” folder > Delete the “Roblox” folder.
- Mac: Go > Go to folder > Search for “~/Library/Caches” > Open the “com.roblox.roblox” folder > Press Command + A > Delete everything.
- Android: Open the Settings app > Apps > Roblox > Storage > Clear data > Clear cache.
- iPhone: Open the Settings app > General > iPhone Storage > Roblox > Offload App > Offload App.
- Chrome: Open Chrome > three dots > Settings > Privacy and security > Cookies and other site data > See all site data and permissions > Search for “Roblox” > Click on the trash icon > Clear.
Fix 2: Uninstall and reinstall Roblox
- Search for “Control Panel” using Windows Search and open it.
- Select “Uninstall a program”.
- Right-click “Roblox” and select “Uninstall”.
- Log in to Roblox and launch any game to reinstall Roblox.
Fix 3: Download Roblox from the Microsoft Store
- Search for “Control panel” using Windows Search and open it.
- Programs > Uninstall a program > Right-click Roblox.
- Select “Uninstall” to uninstall Roblox.
- Open the Microsoft Store app and search for “Roblox”.
- Select “Roblox” followed by “Get”.
- Launch the Microsoft Store version of Roblox and try playing a game.
Fix 4: Wait until the Roblox servers are back up
- Check if Roblox is down on https://status.roblox.com/ and downdetector.com/status/roblox.
- If Roblox is down, you need to wait for a few hours before you can join an experience.