To join WhatsApp Beta for iOS devices, you need to install TestFlight on the App Store, visit the TestFlight website of WhatsApp, and install WhatsApp Beta.
For Android devices, you need to visit the testing program website of WhatsApp, become a tester, and update the app.
WhatsApp Beta allows you to try updating features of the app and share your feedback.
Your personal messages and calls will also be protected with end-to-end encryption.
This means that no one outside of your chats or the app can read or listen to your conversations.
In this guide, you’ll learn how to download or join WhatsApp Beta for iOS or Android devices.
How to Join WhatsApp Beta for iOS
- Install TestFlight on the App Store.
- Open TestFlight and agree to the terms and conditions.
- Go to https://testflight.apple.com/join/krUFQpyJ and open in TestFlight.
- Select “Accept” to join WhatsApp Beta.
- Select “Install” to install WhatsApp Beta.
- Open WhatsApp Beta to start testing it.
Tip #1: If you don’t want to use WhatsApp Beta, you can delete the app at any time.
Tip #2: To stop testing, open TestFlight, select “WhatsApp” Beta, and select “Stop Testing”.
How to Join WhatsApp Beta for Android
- Go to https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.whatsapp.
- Sign in to your Google account.
- Select “Become a tester”.
- Open the Google Play Store and search for “WhatsApp”.
- Wait for a few minutes (if you don’t see an “Update” button).
- Tap on the “Update” button.
- Open WhatsApp to start testing it.
Tip #1: It can take a while for you to receive the Beta update.
How to Fix Chat Lock Not Showing on WhatsApp
How to Bold, Underline, Italics, Strikethrough, or Monospace on WhatsApp
How to Fix “You can’t send messages to this group” on WhatsApp