Are you looking to land a light halo in DMZ?
Warzone 2 has multiple missions that you can complete for rewards.
To check your missions, you need to open the “Faction Missions” menu.
Missions can be obtained from three factions including Legion, White Lotus, and Black Mous.
Your starting faction is Legion, and each faction has missions from various tiers.
The tiers include tier 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5 DMZ missions (the higher the tier, the better the reward).
After you’ve completed a mission, you’ll get its rewards and unlock higher-tier missions.
The rewards that you can get are bonus XP, weapon blueprints, and other missions.
In this guide, you’ll learn how to land a Light Halo at the Hafid Port helipad in Warzone 2 DMZ.
How to “Land a Light Halo” in Warzone 2 DMZ
To do land a light halo Warzone 2 DMZ, you need to find, fly and land a helicopter in the Hafid Port helipad.
Next, exit the helicopter and press “F” to download the flight path.
Lastly, survive for the remaining time, fly the helicopter to an Exfill, and go inside the helicopter.
1. Land a Light Halo at the Hafid Port helipad
- Travel to the Al Malik airport (southeast of the map).
- Find a helicopter in the airport and fly it.
- Fly the helicopter and land it in the Hafid Port helipad (expand the second screenshot above).
2. Download the flight path
- Land in the Hafid Port helipad (expand the first screenshot above).
- Press “F” to download the Flight Path Data.
- Go back inside the helicopter.
3. Extract the flight path
- Survive for the remaining time.
- Fly the helicopter and land near the Exfil point.
- Call in an Exfil, go inside the helicopter, and the mission will be completed.
How to Do Flight Recon in Warzone 2 DMZ
Enfer Back Room Key Location in Warzone 2 DMZ