Hogwarts Legacy is an open-world RPG game in the Harry Potter world.
You can explore familiar and new locations, discover magical beasts, and customize your character.
You can also craft potions, learn spell casting, upgrade talents, and become a master wizard.
As a student, you hold the key to an ancient secret that can tear the world apart.
Battle dark wizards, make allies and choose the fate of the wizarding world.
In this quick guide, you’ll learn how to unlock or open level 2 locks in Hogwarts Legacy using the Alohomora spell.
How to unlock level 2 locks in Hogwarts Legacy
To unlock level 2 locks in Hogwarts Legacy, you need to upgrade the Alohomora spell to level 2.
To do so, you need to find 9 Demiguise Statues in 9 different locations.
The locations of the statues are as follows:
- South Hogwarts Region – Lower Hogsfield Demiguise Statue.
- Hogwarts Valley – Keenbridge Demiguise Statue.
- Hogwarts Valley – Brocburrow Demiguise Statue.
- Hogsmeade Valley – Upper Hogsfield Demiguise Statue.
- North Ford Bog – Pitt-Upon-Ford Demiguise Statue.
- Feldcroft Region – Irondale Demiguise Statue.
- Hogwarts – The South Wing Demiguise Statue.
- Hogwarts – The Great Hall Demiguise Statue.
- Hogwarts – The Library Annex – Divination Classroom.
After you’ve found all 9 Demiguise Statues, head to Gladwin Moon and talk to him.
Select “I actually have some moons for you” and the Alohomora spell will be upgraded to level 2.
How to open level 2 locks in Hogwarts Legacy
To open level 2 locks in Hogwarts Legacy, you need to first rotate the outer circle until there’s a green glow on the bottom right gears.
Secondly, rotate the inner circle until there’s a red glow on the middle gears.
Lastly, hold the position of the circles and the lock will be picked.
Here’s how to do this (expand the screenshots above):
- Rotate the outer circle (green) until the bottom right (green) gears start rotating and glowing.
- Rotate the inner circle (red) until the middle (red) gears start rotating and glowing.
- Hold the position of the circles and the lock will be picked.
After you’ve held the position of the circles for a couple of seconds, the lock will be picked.
The goal is to make the mechanism look symmetrical to successfully pick the lock.
How Get and Use Alohomora in Hogwarts Legacy
How to Do the Lock Picking Minigame in Hogwarts Legacy