In Star Wars Jedi: Survivor, the story of Cal Kestis continues in an action-adventure game.
The game is developed by Respawn Entertainment in collaboration with Lucasfilm Games.
It is a narrative-driven game that follows Cal’s desperate fight against the darkness.
Cal finds himself surrounded by threats after getting pushed to the edges of the galaxy by the Empire.
His objective is to stand against the galaxy’s darkest times as one of the last surviving Jedi Knights.
How to Locate Brother Armias in Star Wars Jedi Survivor
To locate Brother Armias in Star Wars Jedi Survivor, you need to follow the path and traverse the obstructions.
The obstructions are a giant metal limb and a metal gate.
Here’s how to do this (expand the screenshots above):
- Go towards the path, go to the Meditation Point, dispatch some stormtroopers, and the mechanized drill will wreak havoc on the temple.
- Continue towards the path, and time your jumps to the repeated movements of the limb to traverse the giant metal limb.
- Defeat some Imperial forces, go to the water, swim through it to reach your next destination, and you’ll find a metal gate.
- Two levers will be on top of the gate that functions as a trigger to elevate the metal obstructions beside the gate.
- To move the gate, you need to use the levers on the left and right. Pull the left lever to lift the metal obstruction and move the mechanism on the left towards the gate. Then, use the right lever to do the same thing with the mechanism on the right.
- Continue towards the path, and you will find Brother Armias.
After you’ve found Brother Armias, a cutscene will play.
Now, you need to leave the area and bring the Contact Codes to Cere.