Fight against real players in Mobile Legends, a 5v5 MOBA game.
Choose a hero, build the best team, and fight in 10-minute battles.
Use different heroes ranging from tanks to mages to marksmen and more.
Mobile Legends is a fair and balanced game as there is no hero training or paying for stats.
Use easy controls like auto lock, target switching, and the tap-to-equip system.
In this guide, you’ll learn how to log out of your Mobile Legends account from all iOS or Android devices.
How to log out of Mobile Legends account
To log out of your Mobile Legends account, you need to uninstall and reinstall the game:
- Tap and hold the Mobile Legends app.
- Select “Uninstall” (Android) or “Remove App” (iOS).
- Open the Google Play Store or App Store.
- Search for “Mobile Legends” and reinstall it.
- Open Mobile Legends and you’ll be logged out.
Note: Before you uninstall Mobile Legends, make sure to check the account that you’re currently connected to (e.g. Facebook Account) so that you can log in to it again.
How to log out of Mobile Legends from all devices
- Open Mobile Legends and tap on your avatar.
- Select “Account” and select “Account Center”.
- Select “Device Management” and select “Log Out All”.
Tip: If you want to log out of Mobile Legends from your main phone, use a different phone to log in to Mobile Legends and log out of all devices there.