Bondee is a social networking app that allows you and your friends to hang out online.
You can invite up to 50 friends to your plaza and you can create an accurate avatar of yourself.
Choose from a variety of trendy outfits made by designers in the fashion community.
It opens to a plaza with all of your friends as avatars and you can chat with them via live messaging.
Use statuses to enhance your conversation, share how you’re feeling, and create your own personal space.
You can experience the sea, encounter the unknown, and pick up drift bottles.
In this guide, you’ll learn how to create or make an account on the Bondee app for Android and iOS.
What is Bondee?
Bondee is a digital world where you can live with your best friends virtually.
You can create your own avatar, be whoever you want, and design your digital twin.
Share moments, discover new places, and talk to each other.
Chat with avatars and break the boundaries between the digital and physical worlds.
How to make an account on Bondee
To make an account on Bondee, you need to first download the app on the App Store and Google Play Store.
Secondly, open the app, select “Sign up”, enter your phone number, and enter the verification code.
Thirdly, select your birthday, enter your name, choose an ID, and set a password.
Lastly, customize your avatar and select “Done” to create your Bondee account.
1. Download Bondee and enter your phone number
- Download Bondee on the App Store or Google Play Store.
- Open Bondee and select “Start”.
- Select “Sign up” and enter your phone number.
Tip #1: If Bondee is not available in your country, you need to use a VPN or download an APK of the app.
2. Verification code, birthday, and name
- Enter the verification code that’s sent to your phone number.
- Select your birthday (you need to be at least 13 years old to use Bondee) and select “Continue”.
- Enter your full name (you can change your name once per day) and select “Continue”.
Tip #1: If you’re not receiving the Bondee verification code, you need to wait for a few minutes or try requesting it again.
3. ID, password, and avatar customization
- Choose a Bondee ID (this is like a social media username where your friends can find you by).
- Set a password, confirm it, and select “Continue”.
- Customize your avatar by selecting a skin tone, face, hair, eyes, clothes, and more.
- Once you’re done customizing your avatar, select “Done”.
After you’ve selected “Done” in the customization screen, your Bondee account will be successfully created!
You can start sending friend requests on the app by following this guide.