Tower of Fantasy has multiple mounts that you can unlock.
This includes the Chaser Mount, Voyager Mount, Monocross Unicorn Mount, and more.
These mounts allow you to get across the map faster and in style.
An activity that you can do is to get the Monocross Unicorn Mount.
It is one of the rarest mounts in the game due to the low drop rate of the unicorn head.
Creating the mount is difficult because you need to get 3 other parts too.
In this guide, you’ll learn how to get the Monocross Unicorn Mount in Tower of Fantasy.
- Step 1: Make a Fiddlehead pie
- Step 2: Collect the strange residue
- Step 3: Talk to Dr. Stoker
- Step 4: Get the Unicorn Power Core
- Step 5: Get the Unicorn Bionic Frame
- Step 6: Get the Unicorn Cyberlimbs
- Step 7: Farm the Devotees to get the Unicorn Head
Step 1: Make a Fiddlehead pie
- Gather brown rice (all around Raincaller Island).
- Gather fiddlehead ( in Banges Tech and Banges Factories).
- Add 9x brown rice and 6x Fiddlehead to a cooker to make Fiddlehead pie.
If you fail to make a Fiddlehead pie, keep trying until you get it.
To get a 100% success rate, you need 15/15 ingredients.
Step 2: Collect the strange residue
- Go to Miner’s Camp (near 361.1, 298.9).
- Collect the strange residue on the ground next to a force field.
The strange residue is located at the corner of the force field on the ground.
Step 3: Talk to Dr. Stoker
- Go to the east of Goldrush Mountain (Area 4 near 458.8, 494.3).
- Go into the entrance at the side of the mountain.
- Talk to Dr. Stoker and select “Hand over the residue”.
- Talk to Dr. Stoker again and give him the Fiddlehead pie to get the Ore Extract.
Step 4: Get the Unicorn Power Core
- Go back to Miner’s Camp (same as step 2, near 361.1, 298.9).
- Left* Energy Conversion Device = Gear 3.
- Middle* Energy Conversion Device = Gear 1.
- Right* Energy Conversion Device = Gear 2.
*Facing away from the strange rocks (not towards them).
A cutscene will be played after you’ve selected the correct gears.
The cutscene shows laser beams destroying the strange rocks.
Collect the ore chunk from the rocks to get crown exploration points, gold, exp, dark crystal, gold nucleus, and a Unicorn Power Core.
Step 5: Get the Unicorn Bionic Frame
- Go to Dawn Frontier (near 677.1, -1191.8).
- Jetpack up the platform with waterfalls.
- Go to the code-locked door and enter “7092” (9 = 10% off).
- Navigate past the guards and traps to the bottom floor.
- Activate the Special Supply Pod.
After you’ve activated the Special Supply Pod, you’ll get Warren exploration points, gold, exp, dark crystals, gold nucleus, and a Unicorn Bionic Frame.
Note: If you’re constantly taking damage, you need to upgrade your suppressor to 3.4 first.
Step 6: Get the Unicorn Cyberlimbs
- Navigate to the Type II supply pod in Warren Snowfield (943.1, -424.2).
- Defeat the 3 treasure guards.
- Elevate yourself on top of the platform.
- Activate the Type II supply pod.
The Type II supply pod contains the Unicorn Cyberlimbs among other items.
Make sure to defeat all 3 treasure guards!
Many players are unable to find the third treasure guard because it’s hiding.
If you’re still unable to activate the pod after defeating all 3 treasure guards, you need to wait for a few hours.
Note: If you’re constantly taking damage, you need to upgrade your suppressor first.
Step 7: Farm the Devotees to get the Unicorn Head
- Defeat Devotee Eber at the small stronghold southeast of the Crown Omnium Tower (932.7, 434.0).
- Defeat Devotee Noah at small stronghold north of Miners’ Camp (339.0, 170.7).
- Keep farming the devotees until one of them drops the Unicorn Head (<1% drop rate).
Once you’ve got the Unicorn Power Core, Bionic Frame, Cyberlimbs, and Head, you can combine them to create the Monocross Unicorn Mount!