Welcome to a world of perfection and wonder where humans and their faithful robots coexist in harmony.
The newest robot control system is set to launch soon, and only a tragic accident or a global conspiracy could stop it.
Unfortunately, technology’s unstoppable march and clandestine experiments have resulted in the emergence of mutated creatures, terrifying machines, and super-powered robots that have suddenly turned against their makers.
It’s up to you to confront them and uncover the truth behind this seemingly ideal world.
Equipped with an experimental power glove, a collection of blades, and cutting-edge weapons, engage in explosive and frenzied combat to save yourself.
Customize your fighting style to suit each enemy, use your skills and resources, and upgrade your gear to overcome challenges and fight for justice.
In this guide, you’ll learn how to complete the Not a Password at All mission in Atomic Heart.
How to do Not a Password at All in Atomic Heart
To do not a password at all in Atomic heart, you need to find the electrician and speak to him.
After you’ve spoken to the electrician, memorize the pattern on the piece of paper and enter it to unlock the door.
Part 1: Find the electrician
- Go down one floor and walk through the hallway.
- Go inside the room near some red chairs.
- Unlock the door by aligning the red and blue lights.
Part 2: Enter the password
- Loot the chest inside the room.
- Talk to the engineer’s corpse.
- Memorize the pattern on the piece of paper.
- Head back to the lock and press the respective buttons to form the pattern (expand the second screenshot above).
After you’ve pressed the correct buttons, the door will be unlocked.
Your next objective is to enter the facility.
How to Do Into the Fire in Atomic Heart
How to Order the Hawk to Land Via its Terminal in Atomic Heart