Tower of Fantasy released the 1.5-update on 15 September 2022.
The update includes a new map called the artificial island, a home system, a new 8-player cooperative “raid” gameplay, and more.
The update also fixed multiple issues like icon displays, stuns, interface, and more.
Artificial Island contains new quests, activities, and monsters.
You can also solve puzzles, get gold nuclei, and loot supply pods.
However, you might not know how to solve the puzzles or the locations of the gold nucleus and supply pods.
In this guide, you’ll learn how to get and use Permission Card Morris in Tower of Fantasy.
How to unlock Artificial Island Barrier Dome in Tower of Fantasy
To get Permission Card Morris in Tower of Fantasy, you need to go on top of the mountain in Sea Horizon Stand and defeat all of the monsters there.
After you’ve defeated the monsters, pick up the pass, collect the Gold Nucleus, go to the Listen to Earwyn Island, go east, and use Permission Card Morris to activate the transmission device.
Part 1: Get Permission Card: Morris
- Go on top of the mountain in Sea Horizon Stand.
- Defeat all of the monsters on top of the mountain.
- Pick up the pass in the middle of the mountain.
Part 2: Collect Sea Horizon Stand Gold Nucleus
- Collect the Gold Nucleus in the same area.
Part 3: Use Permission Card: Morris in Earwyn Island
- Transmit to Spacerift: Estuary.
- Go to the Island of Pins.
- In the Island of Pins, go east until you reach the transmission device.
- Use Permission Card: Morris to activate the transmission device and stand on it to go to the Listen to Earwyn Island.