Pokemon Go is a global gaming sensation where players explore the real world to discover and catch Pokemon.
Players can uncover the world of Pokemon by exploring their surroundings and completing their Pokedex.
They can also journey with their Buddy Pokemon to strengthen them and earn rewards.
The game offers epic Gym battles, online battles through the GO Battle League, and Raid Battles.
Adventure Sync allows players to earn walking distance even when the app is closed.
The game is free-to-play with in-game purchases and is optimized for iOS and Android devices.
This list contains free Pokemon Go referral codes and links to get rewards when you hit certain milestones and 100 Poke Balls.
- How to use a Pokemon Go referral code
- How to find your Pokemon Go referral code
- Pokemon Go referral codes
How to use a Pokemon Go referral code
- Download Pokemon Go from Google Play, the App Store, or the Galaxy Store.
- Log in to your Pokemon Go account.
- Tap on “Have a Referral Code?”.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to redeem your code.
How to find your Pokemon Go referral code
- Open Pokemon Go and tap on your trainer profile.
- Tap on the “Friends” tab.
- Tap on the “Invite” icon.
- Copy or share your referral code.
Note: If the “Invite” icon is not showing up, you need to tap on the trainer icon next to the “Add Friend” icon once.
Pokemon Go referral codes
Pokemon Go referral code: H9THH6RY6
You can use one of the referral codes above by redeeming it on the app.
When you use one of the referral codes above, you’ll get one or more rewards.
You’ll get 100 Poke Balls for free when you use the code and earn rewards when you hit certain milestones.
New Pokemon Go referral codes will be added to the list in the future.
You can bookmark the page (if you’re using Chrome, click on the star icon) and check back later.