Hogwarts Legacy is an open-world RPG game in the Harry Potter world.
You can explore familiar and new locations, discover magical beasts, and customize your character.
You can also craft potions, learn spell casting, upgrade talents, and become a master wizard.
As a student, you hold the key to an ancient secret that can tear the world apart.
Battle dark wizards, make allies and choose the fate of the wizarding world.
In this quick guide, you’ll learn how to pop balloons over Hogsmeade Station in Hogwarts Legacy.
How to pop balloons over Hogsmeade Station in Hogwarts Legacy
To pop balloons over Hogsmeade Station in Hogwarts Legacy, you need to find and pop 5 balloons.
You can pop the balloons by flying using a Broom and hitting them with it.
Here are the locations of the balloons (expand the screenshots above):
- Balloon 1: Near the Hogsmeade Station bridge.
- Balloon 2: Top right of balloon 1.
- Balloon 3: South of Hogsmeade Station bridge.
- Balloon 4: North of Hogsmeade Station bridge, near a mountain.
- Balloon 5: Southwest of Hogsmeade Station bridge, in the forest.
Balloon 5 is the most difficult to find because it’s near a lot of trees.
You can find it by looking at the forest that’s southwest of the Hogsmeade Station bridge.