Pumpkin Panic is a solo survival horror game by Bilalaika available on itch.io.
It has ongoing updates and expanding lore/content with unsettling events and creatures.
Players explore a secluded farm in a forest, tending to crops, fishing, or engaging in various activities.
Controls include WASD for movement, F for planting crops, and SPACE for watering plants.
Use SHIFT for sprinting, R for the lantern, TAB to hide the bar, and SCROLL WHEEL for zoom.
In this guide, you’ll learn what is the Wendigo or Deer in Pumpkin Panic, its attack sequence, how to escape, and more.
Pumpkin Panic Wendigo/Deer Guide
- The Wendigo/Deer appears on day 2 after the first night and persists for the rest of the game.
- It will slowly move towards the player and stops every 60 seconds to graze for 30 seconds.
- Do not get close to the deer or it will transform into a Wendigo.
- The Wendigo has high movement speed and will attack you.
- If the Wendigo is chasing you, go inside your house immediately to safeguard yourself.
- The Wendigo will revert back to its deer form 8 seconds after it enrages.