In Mortal Kombat 1, players will encounter a reimagined Mortal Kombat Universe made by Liu Kang.
It offers a new fighting system, game modes, and brutal finishing moves.
Liu Kang’s influence has led to the transformation of iconic characters, presenting them in unprecedented ways.
MK1 promises a captivating story campaign that provides a new perspective on beloved characters.
In addition, players can choose from a diverse roster of Kameo fighters to aid them in battles.
In this guide, you’ll learn Rain combos in Mortal Kombat 1 (MK1) for Xbox and PS5 (basic, advanced, corner, and FB).
MK1 Rain combos
- 11~db1 – more starters: 211, b2, f21, f3
- 114~db3 – more starters: 211, b2, f21, f3
- , 211~db3
- bf4f, ddu[f]
- f32, j243~db3
- f32, j243, dash, f21~db3 – more starters: bf4
- f32, j243~f+k, bf, dash, , b2~db3 – SubZero Kameo, more starters: bf4
- bf4, j1, j243, f2~db3f
- f32, b2~db1 ex, j243~db3
- f32, b2~db1 ex, j243, 1~db3 – more difficult
- f21~db1 ex, j243, 2~db3f
- f21~f+k, j2, f32, j243, dash, f21~db3 – SubZero Kameo
- f21~f+k, j2, f21~db1 ex, j243, 2~db3f – SubZero Kameo
- air-to-air j243, dash, f21~db3
- d2, uf+block, j243, 2~db3
- 211, 114~db3
- 211, 1~f+k, bf, j32, 1~db3 – SubZero Kameo
- f32, j32, 114~db3 – more starters: bf4b
- f32, j32, f2~f+k, bf, j32, 1~db3 – SubZero Kameo, more starters: bf4b
- bf4b, j1, j32, 2~db3
- bf4b, db1, f2~db1 ex, j32, 1~db3
- f21~db1 ex, j32, 114~db3
- f21~db1 ex, j32, f2~f+k, bf, j32, 1~db3 – SubZero Kameo
- 211~db1 ex, j32, 1~f+k, bf, j32, 1~db3 – SubZero Kameo, use 1~f+k if using 211 starter
- f21~db1 ex, j32, f2~f+k, bf, bf4b – f32 – hard to block overhead/low
- , 211~fb
- corner 211, 11~fb
- f32, j243, f2~fb
- corner f32, j32, f2~fb – more starters: bf4b
- corner bf4b, db1, f2~db1 ex, j32, 1~fb
- f32, b2~db1 ex, j243, 1~fb
- f21~db1 ex, j243, 2~fb
- corner f21~db1 ex, j32, f2~fb
- PlayStation: 1=square, 2=triangle, 3=cross, 4=circle
- Xbox: 1=X, 2=Y, 3=A, 4=B
- B/F/U/D = Back/forward/up/down
- EX = Enhanced Special Move
- J = Jump (moves in the air)
- JK = Jump Kick
- K = Kameo (i.e. B+K = Back + Kameo button)
- ~ = Cancel into (i.e. input the next move immediately)
-  = Hold button
- FB = Fatal Blow
Source: @ahmz1404 on YouTube.