In Mortal Kombat 1, players will encounter a reimagined Mortal Kombat Universe made by Liu Kang.
It offers a new fighting system, game modes, and brutal finishing moves.
Liu Kang’s influence has led to the transformation of iconic characters, presenting them in unprecedented ways.
MK1 promises a captivating story campaign that provides a new perspective on beloved characters.
In addition, players can choose from a diverse roster of Kameo fighters to aid them in battles.
In this guide, you’ll learn Reptile combos in Mortal Kombat 1 (MK1) for Xbox and PS5 (basic, advanced, corner, and FB).
MK1 Reptile combos
- 11~df1 – more starters: f21, b31, f31
- f21~bf2 – more starters: 11, b31, f31
- f32~bf4 – more starters: 11, f21, b31, f31, f32
- f32~du4 – invisible setup
- 23, j233~db4 – more starters: f23
- hold b2, 23, f32~bf4
- f23, f23, f32~bf4
- f23, 4~df3, j233~db4
- 11~df3 – more starters: f21, b31, f31
- 11~df3, j233~db4
- f21~df3, f23, f32~bf4
- f21~df3, f23, f32~du4 – invisible setup
- f31~df3, f23, j12~db4
- b31~df3, f23, j233~db4
- b31~df3, f23, dash, 2~df3f, j233~db4 – different speed force balls to extend kombo
- b31~df3 ex, 4~df3, j233~db4 – use EX for more damage
- b313~u+k, j233~db4 – low or scorpion overhead mixup
- b31~f+k, dash, f21~df3, j233~db4 – low or scorpion overhead mixup
- f211~u+k, f2~df3, j233~db4 – scorpion kameo
- f211~u+k, j233~db4 – 320 scorpion kameo easier kombo
- f21~b+k, f21~b+k, b31~df3, f23, j233~db4 – sareena kameo
- air-to-air j233, f32~bf4
- 114, d1~f3, j233~db4
- 114, d1~f3, 4~df3f, j233~db4
- f21~df3f, f23, 4~df3, j233~db4
- b313~k, 4~df3, j233~db4 – low or scorpion overhead mixup
- b31~f+k, f23, 4~df3, j233~db4 – low or scorpion overhead mixup
- f23, f23, 4~df3, j233~db4
- f23, f23, f32~fb – end kombos with f32 to use FB
- f31~df3 ex, f23, f32~fb
- corner 114, d1~f3, f32~fb
- corner f23, f23, 4~df3, f32~fb
- PlayStation: 1=square, 2=triangle, 3=cross, 4=circle
- Xbox: 1=X, 2=Y, 3=A, 4=B
- B/F/U/D = Back/forward/up/down
- EX = Enhanced Special Move
- J = Jump (moves in the air)
- JK = Jump Kick
- K = Kameo (i.e. B+K = Back + Kameo button)
- ~ = Cancel into (i.e. input the next move immediately)
Source: @ahmz1404 on YouTube.