Clicker Simulator is a clicking game on Roblox developed by Pressure Studios.
You can join their Discord community server for codes, update news, and trade with other players.
There are 6 steps to playing the game:
- Hatch, collect and trade legendary pets.
- To get a clicks multiplier and gems, you can rebirth.
- Buy buttons and rebirth pets to aid your journey.
- Unlock more double jumps and discover islands.
- Climb the leaderboards and become a clicking god.
The game has over 230 million visits and 500,000 favorites.
This guide contains a list of Roblox Clicker Simulator codes, how to redeem them, and how to get them.
- How to redeem Clicker Simulator codes
- Roblox Clicker Simulator codes
- How to get Roblox Clicker Simulator codes
How to redeem Clicker Simulator codes
Here’s how to redeem Clicker Simulator codes:
- Open Clicker Simulator on Roblox.
- Click on the menu icon
- Click on the Twitter icon.
- Enter the Clicker Simulator code that you want to redeem.
- Click on “Confirm” to redeem the code!
Keep in mind that some codes have an expiration date.
If the code is expired, you’ll get a “Code is expired!” error message.
If you’ve already redeemed the code, you’ll get a “Code already redeemed” error message.
Roblox Clicker Simulator codes
- twitter100k – 2 hours of 2x Luck boost
- LUCKYCODE21 – 2 hours of 2x Luck boost
- 325CLICKS2 – 1 hour 2x Clicks
- 300SHINYCHANCE – 1 hour 2x Shiny Chance
- 300DOUBLELUCK – 1 hour 2x Luck
How to get Roblox Clicker Simulator codes
To get Roblox Clicker Simulator codes, you need to join the Pressure Studios Discord server.
The server contains codes, announcements, and you’ll be able to trade with other players.
If you’re new, you need to go to https://rover.link/verify and follow the instructions on the page to get verified.
You can find codes in the “#announcement” channel.
Each announcement will tell you the last code that was shared (e.g. Use the last code LUCKYCODE21).
New codes will also be shared in the channel every now and then.
You can also follow @ClickerSim1 on Twitter for codes.
Make sure to turn on tweet notifications so you’ll be notified when they tweet.