As you embark on a mission to locate a wealthy individual who has gone missing on a remote island, you find yourself in a perilous situation surrounded by cannibals.
In this new open-world survival horror simulator, you must use your crafting skills, fight for your life, and overcome the challenges of the environment, whether on your own or with friends.
Make your own decisions and chart your own path.
You’ll encounter a variety of demons and mutated creatures, some with human-like features and others that are entirely new to you.
Arm yourself with various weapons like pistols, axes, stun batons, and others to defend yourself and those who are dear to you.
Whether you decide to build a small cabin or a compound by the seaside, the choice is entirely yours.
In this guide, you’ll learn how to get or find the shovel location in Sons of the Forest (SOTF).
How to find the shovel in Sons of the Forest
To find the shovel in Sons of the Forest, you must first get a Zipline Gun, a Rebreather, and some bombs.
Once you have those items, go inside the cave, use the zipline, use the rebreather to go underwater, and make your way deep inside the cave.
Part 1: Go to the entrance of the cave
- Get a Zipline Gun, a Rebreather, and some bombs.
- Go to the entrance of the cave (expand the screenshots above).
Part 2: Make your way inside the cave
- Go inside the cave and use the zipline gun.
- Equip the Rebreather, dive underwater, go deep, and swim to the other side.
Part 3: Take the shovel
- Make your way deep inside the cave until you find a couple of dead bodies.
- Keep moving forward until you find another pool of water, equip the Rebreather, dive underwater, and swim to the other side.
- Continue forward until you find a dead body with a shovel and take it.