In the new content update, you can continue your adventure through the Dragon Isles and defeat enemies in Zaralek Cavern.
Discover the mysteries of the Black Dragonflight, meet new allies, discover treasures, and more.
The champions of Azeroth must go into darkness and prevent the crucible’s power from falling into the wrong hands.
Encounter nine bosses like Kazzara, The Vigilant Steward, Echo of Neltharion, and more.
Get unique bonuses to your class abilities by collecting the Crucible armor set.
The update also introduces a new upgrade system that replaces many of the current upgrade systems like Valor and Storm Gear.
Shuffling Bones Location in WoW Dragonflight
To find the Shuffling Bones location in WoW Dragonflight, you need to go to the Sulfer Wastes area and to Abberus.
You can find it in more than 10 locations in both areas.
Here are its known locations (expand the screenshots above):
- /way 49.04 49.93 (Near the Chittering Acidclaw).
- /way 48.51, 57.34 (Under the platform behind the little barricade near the bone pile).
- /way 46.6, 57.56 (At the edge of the bone pile near the protruding femur).
- /way 49.68, 54.94 (Under the spear near the toppled wagon).
- /way 50.89, 50.91 (The pile near the Wildfire Swallow).
- /way 49.58, 18.98 (At the top of the lavafall, under the arch).
- /way 46.38, 18.67 (The island north of the flower).
- /way 44.87, 12.14 (Below the end of the wall).
- /way 51.70, 11.96 (The Island with a rock, at the bottom of the slope of the rock).
- /way 50.89, 7.48 (Near the end of the walkway).
- /way 41.07, 19.18 (At the top of the wall in the middle).
- /way 43.48, 14.95 (Between the back wall of the building and the stone cliff, near the corner).
The list above are the known locations of the bones.
There are possibly more locations, so the list will be updated in the future.